I)What information do we collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information:
1.Personal information: Like we Collect
• Mailing address
• Email address
• Telephone number
If you choose through email to correspond with us, we may re-content of your email messages together with your personal email address and our responses, and we could provide you the same to protect your personal data through electronic communications that the employee maintenance of information that you received by mail or telephone number.
Our website uses several cookies. Cookies are small files that the site or its service provider transfers to your desktop’s or mobile hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow to accept our cookies) that enables the sites or service providers from systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
III)Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that unique identity of a subscriber (such as email address telephone numbers, and personal information) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transact or provide the services that you have requested to us.
IV)The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/160/165/Todayportal_Form.html
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/160/165/Todayportal_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/160/165/Todayportal_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://todayportal.com/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (I)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section [III] ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (I)
The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.