Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said Thursday it received another subpoena from US federal prosecutors, seeking information related to an outbreak that left hundreds of people sick last year in one of its Ohio restaurants.

Shares of the burrito chain fell 5 percent following the disclosure and after analysts said they see limited valuation even as the company posted better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit Wednesday.

“It’s not a new incident but (the subpoena) is enough to shake off some of the more skittish bulls on the story,” said Maxim Group analyst Stephen Anderson.

Over the past three years, the company has faced a number of subpoenas regarding sicknesses linked to its restaurants following E. Coli, salmonella and norovirus outbreaks at the company’s outlets dating back to late 2015 that affected hundreds across several states.

The latest subpoena is the fourth and is part of an ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by the US Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.

Last August, a type of bacteria found in meat and pre-cooked food left at unsafe temperatures was responsible for making hundreds of people ill in a Powell, Ohio, restaurant.

The subpoena, disclosed in a regulatory filing Thursday, sought information related to the incidents of illnesses associated with the Ohio restaurant and restaurants in California, Massachusetts and Virginia that were covered under previous subpoenas.

[Read More]